"I truly value the relationships I build with patients and the special role I play in the lives of my patients and their families through time. I find it so important to understand how my patients live including nutrition, exercise, stressors, sleep patterns, careers, families, and goals so that I can provide personalized recommendations within an evidence based foundation. I am rewarded in seeing my patients invested in maintaining good health and watching families grow."
Full-spectrum family medicine care including...
- Newborn care (neonatal exam and inpatient circumcision)
- Pediatric care (immunizations, developmental screenings, well-visits, etc)
- Adolescent care (immunizations, school physicals, sports physicals, etc)
- Gynecological care and procedures (pap smear, colposcopy, IUD/Nexplanon, endometrial biopsy)
- Well-Adult Care and chronic disease management (diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma)
- Musculoskeletal care including osteopathic manipulation therapy